I Hate It When I'm Feeling Sad And I Don't Know Why ..
stop worrying about people that aren't worried about you ..
HELLO READER :D
its SUNDAY (: guess what ! MY OFF DAY =P but then , its OVER D: tomorrow
back to work like againn T.T anyway , today spend my half day with girlfriend { meifonng } :D
meet her at " Parkway " (: settle our lunch together ! walk around & i headed to " nex " bought something ..
shop alone & train down to " vivo city " , meet up with { boyfriend } :D dinner together ^^
-------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yesterday saw my secondary school friend ~ { James } ! & after that i recognize one of
my primary school friend ~~ GOSHHH , i cant believe its him ! well , he still the same , shy shy want .
i'm really happy that we manage to keep contact back ~~ heheheee !
& not forget my boyfriend (: lets work hard ferhs now :D
I LOVES YOU MANY MANY MANY
-------
----------
& plea-seeee let my WEDNESDAY be smooth ! i wanna PASS ~~
stop hating yourself ferhs everything you aren't and
start loving yourself ferhs everything you already are (: